0 125

主题

帖子

2万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-8-22 03:42:38| 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Message by UN Secretary-General António Guterres on the International Day Commemorating the Victims of Acts of Violence Based on Religion or Belief

联合国秘书长安东尼奥·古特雷斯基于宗教或信仰的暴力行为受害者国际纪念日致辞

22 August 2023

2023年8月22日

Freedom of religion and belief is an inalienable human right. Faith and belief should never attract violence.

宗教和信仰自由是一项不可剥夺的人权。信仰绝不应招致暴力。

Yet, around the world, people and communities, particularly minorities, face intolerance, discrimination and threats – to their places of worship, their livelihoods and even their lives. Hatred stirred on and off line is often the cause.

然而,在世界各地,民众和社区——特别是少数群体——面临不容忍、歧视和威胁,包括对他们的礼拜场所、生计甚至生命的威胁。线上和线下煽动起来的仇恨往往是造成这种情况的原因。

On this International Day Commemorating the Victims of Acts of Violence Based on Religion or Belief, we remember all those who have suffered. And we renew our resolve to stamp out the hate speech that fuels these terrible acts of intolerance. Initiatives like my Call to Action for Human Rights and the UN Strategy and Plan of Action on Hate Speech provide a blueprint to do so.

值此基于宗教或信仰的暴力行为受害者国际纪念日之际,我们缅怀所有受害者。我们也再次下定决心,消除助长这些可怕的不容忍行为的仇恨言论。我的《人权行动呼吁》和《联合国消除仇恨言论战略和行动计划》等倡议为此提供了蓝图。

I urge all governments to prevent and address acts of violence based on religion and belief. I call on everyone, particularly political, community and religious leaders, to speak out against hate and incitement to violence. And I encourage governments, technology companies and other stakeholders to support the United Nations’ work in developing a voluntary Code of Conduct for Information Integrity on Digital Platforms, ahead of next year’s Summit of the Future, to tackle hate speech online.

我敦促各国政府防止和处理基于宗教和信仰的暴力行为。我促请每个人,特别是政治、社区和宗教领袖,公开反对仇恨和煽动暴力行为。我鼓励各国政府、科技公司和其他利益攸关方支持联合国开展工作,在明年的未来峰会之前制定一份自愿性的数字平台信息完整性行为守则,以打击网络仇恨言论。

Together, let’s honour the victims of violence by striving to build a more inclusive, respectful, and peaceful world – one where diversity is celebrated.

让我们共同努力建设一个更加包容、相互尊重与和平的世界——一个崇尚多样性的世界,以此纪念暴力受害者。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部