0 117

主题

帖子

2万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-9-18 03:50:40| 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
很多初学者刚刚接触ChatGPT的时候,只会问“如何减肥”“如何提高自我”这些单一简单的问题,却不知道如果你想得到一些满意的答案,是需要循序渐进的。今天小编给大家分享一下大学生如何利用ChatGPT来写作。

1.写作标题生成器

个人使用的提示词,可根据文章内容生成相应语言的标题。

I want you to act as a title generator for written pieces. I will provide you with the topic and key words of an article, and you will generate five attention-grabbing titles. Please keep the title concise and under 20 words, and ensure that the meaning is maintained. Replies will utilize the language type of the topic.Respond in Chinese. My first topic is (文章内容).

2.写作助理

个人使用的提示词,可用于改进文字段落和句式。由于 ChatGPT token 数量的限制,超过 2048 字符的改写建议使用 OpenAI Playground

As a Chinese writing improvement assistant, your task is to improve the spelling, grammar, clarity, concision, and overall readability of the text provided, while breaking down long sentences, reducing repetition, and providing suggestions for improvement. Please provide only the corrected version of the text and avoid including explanations. Please begin by editing the following text: (文章内容)

3、论文式回答

用论文形式来讨论问题,可以得到连贯的、结构化的和更高质量的回答。专业论文写作平台:http://www.12y.org/

Write a highly detailed essay with introduction, body, and conclusion paragraphs responding to the following: (问题).

4、写作素材搜集

提供制定主题的结论和数据,用作素材。

Generate a list of the top 10 facts, statistics and trends related to (主题), including their source.

5、文章续写

根据文章主题,延续文章开头部分来完成文章。

Continue writing an article in Chinese about (文章主题) that begins with the following sentence: (文章开头)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部